This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
added to delivery
Origin: Costa Rica
Providing dietary fiber, pineapples offer a source of vitamin C, some iron and calcium. Just under four ounces of fresh pineapple contains about 60 calories.
Pineapples will ripen at room temperature. They are ripe when they are slightly soft to the touch and give off a sweet aroma.
- can be baked into sponge cakes or coffee cakes, roasted with soy or brown sugar, or skewered and grilled
- Puree and strain juice, then add to cocktails or agua fresca
- Cooked and sweetened pineapple can be used as a topping for custards, flan and cheesecake
- Blend pineapple with other tropical fruits and freeze into sorbet or sherbet
- Dice fresh pineapple with tomato herbs and chiles for salsa and serve with seafood